Newsletters are a great way to educate your patient base on the products & services you offer. They can be very effective in motivating patient inquiries and increasing revenue.
Solutionreach enables your practice to customize and send your own e-newsletter quickly and easily. You can use your own graphics and content or choose from a library of pre-written articles and graphics. As always, you have unlimited live customer support to help create the perfect newsletter.
The SR Newsletter Library will include:
- Hundreds of pre-written articles at your fingertips
- More design layouts than ever before
- Simple 3-step process for creating and sharing newsletters in seconds
You can use newsletters to:
- Educate your patients about their healthcare and the services you provide
- Encourage referrals with every message to grow your practice
- Elevate your image by engaging your patients with professionalism
An updated look and navigation means:
- A modern interface that is clean and efficient
- Easier to use buttons and links for options and settings
- Less time worrying about the software and more time to focus on your patients
Creating and sharing newsletters – and patient engagement—just got easier.
Check out the SR Newsletter Library video.
The Solutionreach messaging system also has custom marketing features. Many Solutionreach clients use these to announce new products or services, send seasonal promotions, announce special product days, inform patients of new certifications the doctor has earned, or simply to wish their patients a Happy Holiday.
Custom marketing messages can be sent as often as you want via email, text or both. Solutionaries on the customer service team can help create any message you want to send.
Recare is one of the most popular features from Solutionreach because it promotes improved outcomes and healthier patients.
Solutionreach helps reactivate patients who haven’t been seen for an extended period and helps retain existing patients by automatically sending recare messages prior to a patient’s continuing care date. From those messages patients can simply click a button to request an appointment and your practice is immediately notified and can respond to the appointment request. You can monitor your recare success with real time graphs.
Google Places helps new patients find and connect with your practice. According to Google, 97% of consumers search for local businesses online, so a Google Places Page can help boost your regional presence online. Solutionreach assists with images, videos, reviews and keyword optimization to bring your practice’s Google Local Listing to the next level.