How familiar are you with the Solutionreach two-way texting platform, SR Conversations? Have you heard of it? Are you using it to improve communication with your patients and build long-term relationships with them?
A recent survey indicated that 83 percent of patients would love to receive text reminders from their doctors for:
- Taking prescribed medications
- Checking blood pressure
- Completing rehabilitation exercises
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Helpful information
While there is a big demand for text communications between providers and their patients, not every practice takes advantage of two-way texting to reach out to patients between office visits.
And, guess what happens if your practice doesn’t keep up with today’s user-friendly technology? Patients ages 18 to 54 are four times more likely to consider switching providers if their current provider does not offer their preferred method of digital communications, like texting, online scheduling, or appointment reminders.
So, now that you’re aware of the need – more like DEMAND – for a better communication experience between providers and patients, take this short quiz about SR Conversations, just for fun! If you’re already a Solutionreach customer, are you using this two-way texting platform to your advantage? If you’re not yet a customer, then take your best guess. (Answers below, but no cheating.)
- True or False: SR Conversations has a built-in HIPAA-consent tool.
- SR Conversations:
A. Syncs with your patient database so you can easily identify texts from existing patients or new ones.
B. Uses a platform that never lets you see who is texting the office to keep the conversation private.
C. Does not allow two-way texting with new patients.
D. Is much harder to use than simply sending a text, like you do with family and friends.
- Is it possible for every team member to text patients or send reminders?
A. Only one designated team member can text patients.
B. It’s not possible; technology hasn’t evolved yet.
C. All team members have access to the entire conversation history with each patient, so anyone can text patients and read previous replies to understand the context.
D. All of the above.
- With SR Conversations, your office will need to:
A. Get a new phone number.
B. Continue to use your landline and existing phone number.
C. Buy the office staff new cell phones.
D. Only use personal cell phones to text patients.
- True or False: SR Conversations lets you respond from the office or anywhere else.
- For SR Conversations to work properly:
A. Patients need to download a new app.
B. Patients need to sign up for SR Conversations to text their providers
C. Patients need to log in to a special portal.
D. There’s no app for patients to download or login – just two-way texting.
How did you do? Here are the answers:
- TRUE! SR Conversations has a built-in HIPAA consent tool so you can easily request consent and text patients who agree to converse with you via text.
- A. SR Conversations conveniently syncs with your patient database so you can easily identify texts from existing patients or new ones! How cool is that? We make it so simple to text patients information or reminders – it’s just like texting your friends and family, which you already do, probably hundreds of times a day. We’re not judging. We send a whole lotta text messages every single day.
- C. All team members have access to the entire conversation history with each patient, so anyone can text patients and read previous replies to understand the context. Just like with personal texts to friends and family, you can see the whole conversation.
- B. With SR Conversations, you simply continue using your office phone number to text patients, right from the Solutionreach platform. No need to buy your team new cell phones (unless you’re feeling very generous), and no need to get a new mobile number. We’ve made it as simple as possible to have entire conversations via text with your patients and team members. That’s right – you can even text your team with SR Huddle, another great feature of SR Conversations!
- TRUE! SR Conversations lets you respond to text from the office or anywhere that’s convenient. So, if you happen to be working from home, or contacting patients after hours, we’ve got you covered.
- D. There’s no app for patients to download or login – just two-way texting. Like I said, we want it to be as easy as possible for practices to keep in touch with their patients. There’s no app for patients to download or a portal to login. You simply text their cell phone and they respond, which helps you offer a great patient experience.
Check out this short video to learn more about SR Conversations.
Then download our free guide “What’s Next with Text?” to take your patient communications to the next level.