Running a practice means keeping up with the latest trends and tips in the industry. But sometimes you’re so busy that you’d like to just skip to the very best stuff. That’s why we’re here. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most read posts of the year.
So for your reading pleasure...here are the most popular posts of 2017 (in no particular order):
- 10 Truly Awesome Ways to Reduce No-Shows. No one likes no-shows. This post helps walk you through ten easy ways to cut no-shows out of your practice.
- Cultivating your Practice’s Unspoken Voice. What is your voice? Read this post to find out how to create your own personalized approach to marketing online.
- Tricks to Make your Practice Shine Online. There is no way around it. You have to look great online to attract patients. Find out some tricks to looking awesome online in this post.
- HIPAA and Patient Testimonials: Staying Compliant. Everyone wants to stay compliant. This post walks you through how HIPAA can impact patient testimonials.
- Two Big Reasons You Should be Texting Patients. Texting is key to patient satisfaction. Find out why in this post.
- 3 Appointment Reminder Tricks Every Practice Needs to Follow. Want to make your appointment reminders extra effective? This post (and the next one) get you in the game!
- Creating the Perfect Appointment Reminder. The what, when, where, and how of appointment reminders can make a big difference. This post will give you all the info you need.
- Top 10: Hashtags on Twitter. Wanting to keep up with industry trends? Here are ten people you should be following on Twitter to stay "in the know."
- 5 Easy (and Absolutely Free) Ways to Show Gratitude to Patients and Staff. The little things can make a big difference to patients. One of those little things is gratitude. Read this article to find out how you can show gratitude in easy and effective ways.
- 3 Ways to Boost the Quality of Patient Care. Every patient wants stellar care. There are simple ways you can improve your patient care every day.
So grab a mug of hot cocoa, get comfy and find out why these posts were read by so many of your peers!