It’s Murphy’s Law, right? Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. And when it comes to your healthcare practice's ability to connect quickly and effectively with your patients, seemingly small emergencies can turn into the perfect storm. Consider these scenarios:
- An internet outage at your office prevents you from reaching your patients.
- A sudden severe storm hits your area after-hours necessitating a next-day closure.
- After closing hours, patients send you late cancellations or confirmations for early next-day appointments.
Now what do you do? That’s where our newly redesigned Solutionreach Mobile App (formerly called SR Conversations) can help you save the day—anytime and anywhere. We’ve made big-time changes and updates to our mobile app based on your insightful feedback and suggestions.
The new mobile app lets you access Solutionreach to keep in contact with your patients no matter what the circumstances. This allows you to easily and efficiently fill last-minute holes in your schedule and better manage unforeseen situations. Download (or update) the free Solutionreach mobile app at the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today!
The new mobile app includes these features:
- Two-way texting with patients that includes full access to message history and file attachments.
- Easily reply to a patient that cancels an early next-day appointment and reach out to patients on the waitlist to fill the slot and solidify your schedule.
- Send intake forms or payment reminders with its quick message templates (in both English or Spanish).
- Flag your two-way text conversations with patients with 14 different colored flags to help you keep your message threads organized.
- View your upcoming appointments and review confirmations so you can prepare for your next day.
- Filter your appointments based on timeframe, location, provider, or confirmation.
- Quickly respond to unforeseen events by sending a text alert to scheduled patients in case of a closure due to severe weather or doctor illness.
- Access specific patient details, including patient ID, date of birth, gender, intake packets, reminders, appointments, notes, attachments, and others.
- Easily access Solutionreach’s video chat tool so your providers can connect with patients from anywhere.
- In the patient message thread, you can create a telehealth call as a new appointment or attach it as an existing appointment.
The new and improved Solutionreach mobile app is specifically designed based on your needs and input. We want your practice to have more tools to be able to interact with patients no matter where you are or the time of day. The mobile app empowers you to:
- Reach patients even if your office internet service goes down.
- Communicate with patients after hours to set and fill your next day schedule.
- Easily and efficiently contact scheduled patients if you need to close the office due to inclement weather or other unexpected events.
- Support increased communication and access that will delight your patients and help you easily iron out disruptions to your appointment workflow.
- More features to come!
To learn all the ins and outs of the setting up and using the new Solutionreach mobile app, check out this article on the Community page.