This month, we will be introducing you to some of the scariest monsters that attack our practices on a daily basis. As you learn more about their sneaky techniques, you will be able to fight them and come out on top! This week, we introduce you to...Count Time-Suck!
- Phone calls that last over 10 minutes
- Hand-written reminder cards that get thrown away
- Voice mail that never gets heard
If your practice experiences any of the above, you may be in danger from Count Time Suck. This nefarious monster is passionate about sucking time out of busy practices—the busier the practice, the better! Nothing makes him happier than seeing a healthcare practice’s schedule thrown into complete disarray.
Common deterrents to Count Time Suck include:
- Automated processes (of any kind!)
- A schedule that runs like clockwork
- Time for extra things at the end of the day
On Halloween, we will be holding a special, extra-spooky webinar to explore the best weapons of choice to defeat Hum Drum (and his friends). Be sure to sign up today. If you are busy on Halloween, we are happy to send you the recording later!
Here are all the extra-fun details:
- Wednesday, October 31st
- 10am PT/1pm ET