Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.), the practice of getting a website to the top of a Google search, has the potential to be frustrating and confusing. Fortunately, focusing on a few simple things, namely posting links to the site on popular social networking sites (i.e., Facebook and Twitter), can have a noticeable effect on your search ranking. In this article, we’ll focus specifically on sharing the online reviews you’ve gathered through Solutionreach, along with a link, to bring-up the ranking of your Solutionreach reviews microsite.
The steps for sharing these patient reviews are simple and are as follows:
- Go to the Review Management section of the platform by clicking the Review Management link, found under the Online Presence heading on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Look through the reviews found at the bottom of this page to find the one you’d like to share, then click on it to expand it.
- Click the blue Share on Facebook and Twitter link found at the top-right of the patient review to be taken to the Social Networking section of the platform. You’ll notice that the title of the review and a link to the review on your microsite page has already been copied into the Status Update field. You can make changes here if you’d like, but everything should be ready to share without needing to write a single word.
- Check the boxes to the left of each of the social networking sites on which you’d like to share this patient review. Both Facebook and Twitter are available, as long as you have them linked to your Solutionreach account.*
- Click the blue Post Update button at the bottom-right of this Status Update section.
That’s it! You’ve now shared this patient review on the social networking sites of your choosing, allowing your patients, and potential patients, to click the link and read the review. That alone makes sharing the review smart, but it will also help to raise the ranking of your Solutionreach microsite Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Searches!
*Your practice’s Facebook and Twitter accounts must be linked to your Solutionreach account in order to post to those sites through the platform. If you need help getting these sites linked, you can contact our Client Success team for help by calling 800-258-7744 (toll free).
Solutionreach makes it easy to provide your patients with the most accurate and timely information. With our platform, you can make sure your practice stays on the cutting edge of communication. If you aren’t currently a Solutionreach customer, visit our website for a free demonstration: www.solutionreach.com.