Solutionreach recently hosted Success Week—a series of four webinars aimed at helping Solutionreach customers improve their practices by increasing appointments, attracting more patients, and reducing no-shows. We are sharing those webinars with you here.
The webinars were presented by experts from the team at the forefront of researching and developing these best practices and who are experienced in training new and existing Solutionreach customers. The experts shared insights and tips that can be easily implemented to help grow your practice. We don’t want you to miss out on any of this information, so we recapped the highlights below. Check back on the blog all week for a recap of each webinar, and links to access other helpful content. The recordings of all four webinars from Success Week can be found here.
The first webinar from Success Week was all about attracting new patients to your practice. Aaron Hall and Lou Lewis, both long-time members of Solutionreach’s customer success team, discussed a few of the reasons patients may choose another provider, and gave some tips you can implement to encourage them to stay with you. You can watch the full recording of the webinar here.
- Patients leave your practice for a number of reasons, some you can control and some you can’t. It’s important to always be working to build your patient base to compensate for any patients who choose another practice.
- The two elements that drive patients to your practice are reviews and referrals. Patients usually won’t provide either without prompting from your office.
- Online reviews can make or break your practice. Having a number of positive reviews, as well as responding to those reviews can drive patients to your office. Google and Facebook are the most visited review sites, so be sure to direct your patients to those pages to leave their feedback.
- Tools like post-appointment surveys can help you gather more reviews, and get an inside look at how patients view your practice.
- Patient referrals are a great way to grow your patient base. Ask patients personally to recommend your practice to their friends and include a referral button on all communication you send to patients.
- Use your social media platforms to engage with patients. Plan educational posts in advance, respond to every comment left on your page, and run contests.