Solutionreach recently hosted Success Week—a series of four webinars aimed at helping Solutionreach customers improve their practices by increasing appointments, attracting more patients, and reducing no-shows. We are sharing those webinars with you today.
The webinars were presented by experts from the team at the forefront of researching and developing these best practices and who are experienced in training new and existing Solutionreach customers. The experts shared insights and tips that can be easily implemented to help grow your practice. We don’t want you to miss out on any of this information, so we recapped the highlights below. Check back on the blog all week for a recap of each webinar, and links to access other helpful content. The recordings of all four webinars from Success Week can be found here.
The second webinar in Success Week focused on scheduling more appointments in your practice. Tyson Hill and Peter Johnson, experts who have spent years helping practices utilize the Solutionreach platform, shared some tips for booking more appointments with an effective recall strategy and a targeted education program. The full recording of the webinar can be found here.
- It’s easier to fill your appointments with returning patients than it is to get new patients in the door. Most patients want to come to your office for follow-up care and routine exams, but they simply forget to schedule the appointment.
- Customize your recall settings so messages are sent at a cadence that makes sense for your specialty. If patients only come in for a routine exam once a year, don’t send a recall message a few months after their last appointment. Wait until it’s closer to the time they need to be seen again.
- Follow up with every appointment request. This can be done through a text or a direct message in your patient communication software. Add this task to your daily to-dos to ensure patients who have requested an appointment aren’t overlooked.
- Create an education program to distribute information to your patients about the importance of receiving follow up care and to provide general tips to help them stay healthy. Patients want to feel connected with their provider between appointments, and educational newsletters are a great way to build relationships and increase patient loyalty.
- Use tools like an online scheduling option to make the process easier for your patients. Include the link to schedule online in every message you send to patients.
Find more tips to help fill your schedule in our guides and how-to articles here.