A quick tutorial from the Solutionreach experts
Solutionreach users, this Tip Tuesday is for you!
Today’s tip is about how to share a review on Facebook and Twitter. Sharing reviews on Facebook and Twitter will help you gain new patients, draw more attention to your business page, and help gather referrals.
Here is a brief step-by-step to get you going:
- First, make sure your Solutionreach account is set up to automatically gather reviews from Post Appointment Surveys.
- Next, go to the Review Management feature located on the left hand navigation bar. The first tab, titled ‘Microsite Reviews,’ contains all the reviews Solutionreach has automatically gathered from Post Appointment Surveys.
- Once you have selected the review you would like to share, click on the title of the review to view additional options.
- A box will appear to respond to your review as well as a link on the right hand side of the screen to Share on Facebook and Twitter. When you click the link to share the review, it will take you to the Social Networking page.
- Next, you have the option to edit your post, choose to post to either Facebook or Twitter, and make any changes if needed.
- Once you’re ready, simply click “Post Update” and the review will be sent to your Facebook timeline or Twitter page.
When your review is posted, it will also have a link your patients and others can click on to read additional reviews.
This is one of the many ways Solutionreach can help your practice gain a better presence on Facebook and Twitter. If you have any questions on posting reviews to social media or if you are not sure if your account is automatically gathering reviews, please call your dedicated Client Success representatives at 800-258-7744 and we will be happy to help you.
And there you have it! See you next Tuesday!
About the Author:
Roman Cortez has worked at Solutionreach for two years and has held several positions within the Client Success Department, such as Graphics Specialist, Senior Client Success Representative, and Supervisor. He currently works as a Client Success Trainer to help employees develop better customer service skills and learn the Solutionreach Platform. In addition to training, Roman helps develop educational resources for Solutionreach clients to better understand the platform and use it in ways that help meet their needs.