What is Action List?
Action List helps you meet the fast-paced demands your front office faces each day. Efficiency and accuracy is key to a successful practice, and Action List keeps your office from feeling bogged down by daily to-do lists.
Action List keeps your team organized and effective by automatically remembering and tracking daily tasks the team needs to accomplish, all from the convenience of one interactive dashboard.
Features and Benefits
Action List not only makes it easy to remember the many tasks that need finished, but allows your team to complete many tasks right from the display screen. For example:
• View/update patient information and contact information for every patient on the day’s schedule
• See the upcoming appointments for a patient’s household members
• Manage appointment requests and view the lead source for each request to improve recall strategy
• View and play voicemails
Other features that benefit your office include:
• At-a-glance analytics to give your team insight into monthly recall success and monthly statistics for review sites and new patient numbers
• Success Coaching with Solutionreach University, which keeps you up-to-date on the latest news from Solutionreach and offers practical knowledge and suggestions to help you provide the ultimate patient engagement experience
From Jim Higgins, Solutionreach Founder and CEO
“Action List gives providers the ability to spend less time on their to-do list and more time caring for their patients, which is a critical component of patient engagement and the Solutionreach goal.”
In just three months since its release, Action List is already being utilized by over half of Solutionreach customers! Join them today and do more in less time with Action List.
To learn more about Action List watch the available feature training video in the Knowledge Base.
Author: Tyra Wright, Product Analyst