We are pleased to announce the SR Telehealth Third-Party is now in beta. This feature allows organizations using a third-party telehealth tool to support an end-to-end workflow for both scheduled and on-demand appointments.
To sign up, fill out this form, indicate that you would like to participate in the SR Telehealth Third-Party beta, and our product management team will activate it in your Solutionreach account and send you next steps.
SR Telehealth Third-Party
Organizations using a third party telehealth solution can use SR Telehealth Third-Party to support both scheduled and on-demand telehealth appointments.
- Provider specific telehealth URL token on the Provider page
- Ability to attach telehealth pre-visit instructions
- Ability to automatically send a provider specific telehealth URL 15-minutes prior to a scheduled appointment
- An SR Conversations quick message template to quickly send a provider specific telehealth URL via text to support on-demand telehealth requests.
What is expected from beta participants?
SR Conversations Website Widget beta participants are asked to commit to the following:
- Agree to a Beta Testing Agreement
- Actively send any and all (good and bad) beta feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org over a four week-period
- Complete a brief beta follow-up survey
- Accept an invitation for a 30-minute beta follow-up interview
- Provide a testimonial that may be used for Solutionreach marketing purposes
Thank you in advance for your interest in SR Telehealth Third-Party beta testing. We look forward to working with you!