In this release we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Enhancing the sending performance for Newsletters
- Updating the SR Intake email invitation subject line
- Providing external IDs on completed SR Intake PDF files
- Adding sync status icons on for Practice Select administrators
- Creating a ‘Group Messages’ report for Practice Select customers
SR Intake: Change subject line intake email invitations from “PIN” to “Code”
We’ve updated the subject line for SR Intake invitations sent via email from “Patient intake PIN” to “Patient Intake Code.” This creates a more consistent experience for patients. (By replacing “PIN” with “code” mobile users will now be able to take advantage of the code features supported by iOS and Android devices when receiving text message invitations.)
SR Intake: Provide the external ID, when available, on the SR Intake download file
Last week we released an update to the way we name intake pdf files when downloaded, which included the patient ID. This update will change the way we select which ID to use. First we will use the external patient ID if it is available. If it is not available, we will use the internal patient ID. This will allow the SR Intake pdf file to be named so that it can be easily identified when it is downloaded and attached to a patient’s file in the practice’s PM.
Platform: Add sync integrity icons to Practice Select last data upload
Practice Select customers are now able to view practice locations with potential sync issues from the Practice Select home page. The same sync health indicators that display on the individual practice Overview page have been repurposed for a consistent experience. These icons include the following:
- If no new data between last sync and 25 hours but 73 hours (within the past ~2 days) days, a yellow ✓ checkmark icon now displays. The tooltip "We have received new data within the last 2 days. If this does not appear accurate, please click this icon for troubleshooting steps” displays when hovering over the icon.
- Existing: If no new data between last sync and 73 hours and 120 hours (between ~3-4) days, a yellow ⚠ warning icon appears. The tooltip wording was updated to "Action may be needed. We have not received new data in the last 3-4 days. If this does not appear accurate, please click this icon for troubleshooting steps."
- Existing: If no new data in 120+ hours (5+ days) a red ⚠ warning icon appears. The tooltip was updated to "Immediate action may be needed. We have not received new data in the last 5+ days. If this does not appear accurate, please click this icon for troubleshooting steps."
- If an office has never synced, show a gray 🚫 icon appears. The tooltip has been updated to “We have not received data from your practice yet."
- The choice to not include the green checkmark was made so that users can easily identify syncs they may want to address.
Practice Select: Report for Group Messages with Patient Details
Practice Select admins are now able to generate a report that will allow them to determine which of their patients are or are not receiving group messages. The name of this report is Group Message Details.
What you need to know...
- The name of the report is Group Message Details
- The report name is “Group messages sent to patients”
- Columns include Region, SubID, Username, Practice Name, Group Message Name, Message Date, Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, Patient ID
No bug fixes in this release.