Internal Only - Do Not Distribute Externally
In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Significantly Improving SR Intake reporting
- Enhancing the SR Intake PIN/code experience for patients
- Providing an informative file name when downloading completed intake forms.
- Updating sync health icons and tooltips
- Updating the unsubscribe messaging on Newsletters.
- Fixing a typo on the URL generator
- Launching a new beta program that will allow select customers to update payment information from within the product
- Fixing a bug related to including the patient name in Enterprise Newsletter subject lines
- Removing the ‘view my account’ button from messages in preparation for the deprecation of the Patient Portal in early 2021.
SR Intake: Improve Intake request reporting
To make it easier for staff members to quickly check the status of intake packets that have been sent, we have added a Quick View tab within the SR Intake section of the platform. This tab includes data for invites that have been sent and their status (sent, started, or completed). This makes it possible for staff members to navigate to a single intake page and quickly identify next steps they need to take. For example, they can see who has not started a packet, who has started and not completed their packet and those who have completed the packet.
This is the first iteration of a series of improvements to streamline the process around appointment coordination and managing intake forms.
What you need to know...
- At the top of the view staff members can quickly glance and view the total number of packets sent, total packets started, and total packets completed.
- For initial releases of this new report, will be keeping both the “Completed Forms” and “Quick View” tabs until the filters are in place
- The Quick View tab lists all sent intake packets
- The view is organized by the following columns:
- Status icons. The status icon toggle allows staff to use icons to flag certain sent packets. Icons include a solid box, checkmark, exclamation point, and star.
- Last Message Sent Date. The date the packet was last sent with the format mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm am/pm and sorted by most recent LastSentDate.
- Appt Date. The date and time of the appointment IF the packet is attached to an appointment. ‘N/A’ will appear if the packet was sent through SR Conversations.
- Patient Name. The name of the patient is listed in Last, First format. Additionally, the patient name is clickable and links to the patient profile.
- Packet Name. The name of the packet sent.
- Completed Status. Options include Sent, Started, and Completed. The Started status represents that the patient has taken some type of action but has not completed the packet. The Completed status will be the date and time the packet was completed and link out to the completed PDF packet.
SR Intake: Enhance the PIN/code experience for the patient
Customers have expressed concern over the patient intake experience and the PIN/code verification process. To improve the patient experience, we have made the following changes:
- We have updated the word PIN to code. This allows both Android and iOS phones to show the code in the text prompt field so that the patient can easily enter it without having to leave the experience
- The time patients have to enter the code has increased from 20 minutes to 1 hour
- The same code is sent to the patient if they make the request for a new code within an hour - this update eliminates the dreaded PIN “loop” user error reported by some practices.
- The number of times patients have to successfully enter the code has increased from two to five. If the patient submits the wrong code five times within an hour, a new code will need to be sent and the one-hour limit restarts.
- The patient facing instructions was also updated and include:
- Email instructions was changed from "Please enter the PIN sent to email@example.com, [email]" to "A new message with a code was sent to [email] please enter it here:"
- Mobile instructions were changed from “Please enter the PIN sent to [phone number]” to "A new message with a code was sent to [number]. Please enter it here:
- If a patient leaves an intake form before completing the intake forms, they will have to start over again.
- When a patient clicks on an Intake URL after they have already started a packet, they will be prompted to go through the PIN verification process again if the intake packet is pre-populating fields so the patient doesn’t have to input them.
SR Intake: Provide an informative file name when downloading completed Intake packets
A standard naming convention has been added to SR Intake packets when they are downloaded to be manually added to the PM. The naming convention includes the patient ID number, the packet title, the patient name and the date of completion in the following format:
This will streamline the process for offices that do not have an integration that supports writeback, by allowing them to easily identify the patient and packet without renaming the file.
Platform: Last Data Upload - update icons and tooltips
Customers are able to check the Solutionreach Overview page to view the date and time of the last sync. With this release, we’ve improved the sync health indicators to make it easier for customers to see the status of the sync at a glance. Customers can click on the icon and be sent to this helpful community article: Troubleshooting the Solutionreach Sync and Launcher
- New timeframe: If new data has been received within 25 hours, a green ✓ checkmark now appears. The tooltip “Looking good! We have received new data within the past 24 hours” displays when hovering over the icon.
- New: If no new data between last sync and 25 hours but 73 hours (within the past ~2 days) days, a yellow ✓ checkmark icon now displays. The tooltip "We have received new data within the last 2 days. If this does not appear accurate, please click this icon for troubleshooting steps” displays when hovering over the icon.
- Existing: If no new data between last sync and 73 hours and 120 hours (between ~3-4) days, a yellow ⚠ warning icon appears. The tooltip wording was updated to "Action may be needed. We have not received new data in the last 3-4 days. If this does not appear accurate, please click this icon for troubleshooting steps."
- Existing: If no new data in 120+ hours (5+ days) a red ⚠ warning icon appears. The tooltip was updated to "Immediate action may be needed. We have not received new data in the last 5+ days. If this does not appear accurate, please click this icon for troubleshooting steps."
- New: If an office has never synced, show a gray 🚫 icon appears. The tooltip has been updated to “We have not received data from your practice yet." If clicked, the tool tip will lead back to the community page: Troubleshooting the Solutionreach Sync and Launcher
Platform: Update the unsubscribe messaging on Newsletters
The footer in the newsletter templates has been updated to more clearly communicate to patients what they are unsubscribing to when they click on the unsubscribe button. The sentence now displays "If you would like to unsubscribe from $PRACTICE$ newsletters click here". Once the patient clicks on “click here” they are directed to a success page. The success page includes the following sentence “You have successfully unsubscribed. You will no longer receive newsletters from $PRACTICE$"
Platform: Update URL generator capitalization
The wording on the short URL generator was updated to "Generate Short URL" instead of "Generate Short Url" on group, recall, pre-visit instruction, and Conversations messaging.
SR Intake- Enhance the DOB field and buttons on SR Intake packets
In an effort to improve the user experience the Birth Date message and field title on the landing page was updated to Date of Birth and the border of the button was removed.
NOW IN BETA: Add Invoice page to select beta accounts.
We’ve made it easier for customers to make Solutionreach payments and track their payment history. No one wants to experience a complex billing process to pay for services. Customers will now see a ‘My Account’ menu option in place of the “My Subscription” option in the left navigation once they are moved into our new accounting system. This page leads to a page with two subtabs. The first subtab is ‘My subscriptions’. The second is a ‘Billing’ tab. This new page includes a payment link, the account ID, and the account billing history.
Here’s what you need to know about the new Billing tab...
- Subtab is restricted to only those with Admin permissions
- The client can make a payment using the ‘Make Payment’ button
- Clients can view the status, date, and amount for invoices within the last year
- Clients can edit the billing information by clicking the ‘Edit Billing Info’ button to edit information.
- If an admin has a question about a specific invoice the following has been added to the bottom of the tab: Click on the invoice and select the ‘Have Questions?’ option and we will assist you from there. For older invoices or additional help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- This information is only available to the client and cannot be accessed via impersonation
Platform: Remove ‘view my account’ button from messages
In preparation to deprecate the patient portal in 2021, we are removing the quick links to the portal from all messages. This means we are removing the $TOKEN_PORTAL_LINK$ and button from the following areas:
- Reminders layouts
- Group message layouts
- Newsletter token options
Only 10% of all patients typically log into a patient portal. In order to offer a more patient centered experience, we are deprecating the patient portal experience. We will be launching a new path for secure messaging early in 2021.
Practice Select: Newsletter message sent with wrong name in subject when using Patient Name tokens
A bug had caused Practice Select customer newsletters to include the wrong patient name in the newsletter subject line when the patient first name token was used as part of the subject. This issue has been resolved and the correct patient names now appear correctly in the subject line and body of the message.