In this release we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Helping customers to work more efficiently by allowing them to now receive notifications in the SR Conversations mobile app
- Making long questions on intake forms easier to read by implementing a max width in the interface
- Clarifying platform toggles by including on/off labels, which helps customers quickly identify which features or products are enabled or disabled
- Creating a referral report for Practice Select users so they can better track the efficacy of referral programs
SR Conversations: Mobile App Notifications
Easily the number one SR Conversations request is to have push notifications in the mobile apps for iOS and Android. Ladies and gentlemen, this is now available!!
When a new message comes into the practice’s SR Conversations account, the mobile app users will now receive a push notification letting the practice know that they have a new message.
What you need to know:
- The apps will actively look for new messages every 5 minutes and send notifications
- If the app is manually refreshed new messages will appear automatically
- The delay is set to assist with notifications that may come in during office hours and are addressed by team members using the desktop applications
- The notifications will read ‘New Message’ and will not contain any patient identifiers or message content to assist with keeping PHI safe
- Notifications are for the following: Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners
- When the notification is clicked by the user, it opens the thread for the message coming in as long as the user is logged in
- Notifications Sounds and Badges
- iOS only - badge notifications show the number of unread threads
- This update will require the user to update to the latest version of the app and log out and back into SR Conversations before the notifications will be available to them
Practice Select: Provide a Refer-a-friend stats report in Practice Select
Enterprise customers have requested a report to help them track the outcomes of referral programs in their organizations. This release includes a report which will help these customers improve and refine their referral programs by following meaningful data.
What you need to know:
- The report is called “Referral Stats”
- It can be run by date range and goes back up to 2 years
- Report columns include:
- Practice Name
- Total Referrals Sent
- Total Contact Requests
- Appointments Made
SR Intake: Add a max width to Intake view for patients
When completing intake forms on a desktop, long questions were difficult to read because they would stretch across the screen. This release constrains the max width on intake questionnaires to 724 pixels wide, which makes it easier to quickly read longer questions.
Platform: Update the buttons to toggles for features
Some customers reported that it can be confusing to understand the toggle state of some products and features in the Solutionreach platform. This release updates the “Enable/Disable” toggle labels to “ON/OFF” for Voice, SR Schedule, and Post-Appointment Surveys, which improves the user experience in our platform.