In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Updating the SR Intake email invitation
- Improving the experience for sending intake packets and providing a Spanish intake invitation
SR Intake: Update Intake Request email invitation
We have updated the SR Intake email invitation to be more concise and emphasize security for patients. We have also formatted it to be left-justified.
SR Intake: Improve sending experience within the platform and provide a Spanish language invitation
We have updated the screen displayed when sending intake packets from the Action List, Schedule, and Patient Profile. Additionally, customers have requested the ability to send a Spanish version of intake invitations so patients whose first language is Spanish can have a better patient experience.
The following updates have been made to the SR Intake send screen on the Action List, Schedule, and Patient Profile:
- The layout of the send modal has been updated
- Emails on file are now displayed in the modal.
- Additional information has been added to the QR code section
- A preview of the message is now displayed
- Customers now have the option to select between Spanish or English when sending an intake request. English is selected by default.
New send screen
Spanish message preview