In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Refreshing the SR Intake modal used to send packets from SR Conversations
- Updating the web application framework to the latest version for security purposes
- Fixing a few bugs related the SR Conversations website widget and the new SR Telehealth Reporting Page
SR Conversations/SR Intake: Update the SR Intake modal to be more user friendly
The workflow for sending an SR Intake packet from SR Conversations just got a refresh. In addition to updating the look and feel of the SR Intake Modal, it is now more user friendly.
What you need to know…
- The prompt ‘Select Patient’ has been replaced with ‘Which patient is the packet for?’
- The ‘Next’ button has been replaced with ‘Insert Message’
- The “Insert Message” button is deactivated until both a packet and patient has been selected.
- The Cancel button has been moved next to ‘Insert Message’ to be consistent with other message modals.
Upgraded to the latest version of our web application framework after two security vulnerabilities were discovered in our current version. This has been updated in the PatientReach Portal, appAdmin, and appEnterprise.
SR Conversations website widget
To activate the SR Conversations website widget, customers have to copy and paste the script snippet into their source code. A bug prevented the script snippet from activating the widget if it was placed at the head of the document instead of somewhere in the body. This issue is resolved and now customers can simply place it at the top of their source code if desired.
SR Telehealth - Report page (date selector)
A bug had caused the date pickers for the telehealth report filter to not work in Safari/Firefox. This issue has been resolved and users are able to use the date picker to filter reporting dates as planned.
SR Telehealth - Report page (provider list)
For customers with multiple locations, a bug caused the provider list to not refresh when switching between accounts. As a result, the incorrect providers were listed in the SR Telehealth report if a user looked at more than one location. This issue has been resolved and the provider list is now populating the list for all relevant providers for the practice being viewed.