In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Allowing Location Hub customers to propagate intake packet updates across their organizations
- Updating the Location Hub SR Conversations Usage report to include outbound messages
Location Hub: Propagate Intake Packets, Questionnaires, and Additional Forms
Location Hub customers want the ability to propagate SR Intake packets, questionnaires, and additional forms throughout their organization in order to provide patients with a consistent experience. This release provides them with this functionality.
What you need to know:
- Location Hub customers will have the same experience as an individual office for creating intake questionnaires, additional forms, or packets
- For applicable customers, SR Intake will now be an option in the Location Hub menu
- Selecting 'SR Intake' the Tabs shown will be:
- Additional Forms
- All active forms and questionnaires appear as options to the individual practices in a Location Hub section
- Location Hub drafts cannot be viewed by individual practices
- All built packets appear as options at the practice level in a Location Hub section on each page
- A packet cannot be deleted at the Location Hub level if it is used in a Pre-visit Instruction at the office level. A warning message will appear letting the user known when it is in use
- On the individual practice level, selecting “Send Intake” will open a modal to select which packet should be sent. There is a section for My Packets and a section for Corporate Packets.
- This will be the same type of experience that the “Appointment Reminders” have in delivery settings
- Dropdown with Location Hub packets appears in Action List, Patients, Schedule, Conversations, and Pre-visit Instructions
Location Hub: Add the number of outbound messages to the SR Conversations report
Location Hub customers want to understand how their organization is using SR Conversations. We previously created the SR Conversations Usage report to provide these customers with these insights so they can quickly identify opportunities for improvement and have now added a new column to help measure the usage by practice, specifically in regards to responding to incoming messages.
What you need to know:
- A "Manual Outbound" column was added to the existing SR Conversations Usage report
- The report name has been updated to “SR Conversations Usage”