In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Updating the SR Intake success screen after manually sending an intake packet.
- Adding basic reporting for SR Telehealth.
- Updating the SR Schedule banner to not run off the page.
- Improving Practice Select practice sorting.
- Fixing a bug where the Practice Select “Staff access (all locations)” setting appeared to change.
SR Intake: Update SR Intake sent success screen
In order to provide a more consistent user experience we’ve updated the design of the success page that displays after a staff member manually sends an SR Intake packet to a patient from the Action List, Schedule, or Patient Profile page. This new design displays an updated image consistent with other SR Intake success pages and also draws more attention to the ‘X’ to close the page. This update is important as many customers overlooked the X on the page and used the back button to exit.
SR Telehealth Version 1 Reporting
Practices need the ability to quickly see which providers are participating in telehealth appointments and how often. They are now able to do this by viewing the ‘Past Sessions’ tab within the SR Telehealth waiting room section. This new report allows offices to track how many appointments are telehealth and which providers are using telehealth.
Here’s what you need to know…
- The newly added report includes:
- Date and time of the appointment
- Patient name
- Provider name
- Phone number
- Use the search box to search for by patient name.
- Export reports through the .csv export functionality on the bottom left of the report page.
- Click the ‘Filter’ button in the top right corner of the report to trigger a tray to slide on to the screen from the right.
- From the slide tray, users are able to…
- Filter by Provider and/or date range. The default is the last 31 days.
- Select all or deselect all
- Select ‘Cancel’ to exit out the filter tray.
- Select ‘Apply’ to apply the search filters.
- Reset the report page filters by clicking “reset filters”
SR Schedule: Update banner for higher resolution screens
The SR Schedule banner was running off the screen when a high resolution screen was being used. This bug has been fixed and the banner no longer extends its container.
Practice Select: Column sorting needs to ignore case
Practice Select sorting of practice names is now case insensitive. Previously, practice titles were sorting by “A to Z” and then “a to z” separately. This enhancement is important as it improves the user experience and is consistent with other pages with sorting functionality.
Practice Select: Toggle visually moves from Staff access (all locations) to Staff access (restricted locations)
When updating permissions on a Practice Select user, a bug was causing the toggle to visually indicate a permission change from Staff access (all locations) to Staff access (restricted locations) after hitting the ‘Save’ button. While the permissions were not actually being changed from the selected state, users still had to verify that they hadn’t. This issue has been fixed and the Save button does not trigger the toggle to visually adjust unexpectedly.