SR Conversations is now available!
SR Conversations is more than two-way text messaging. So much more. Finally, you can categorize incoming texts and know which ones need your immediate attention - whether you're at the office or the beach. With its easy-to-use HIPAA consent tool, conversations can be both in-depth and compliant. Patients don't have to download an app or register for a portal. The whole thing is just ridiculously easy.
Why It's Awesome for Your Practice
SR Conversations users are finding new benefits to the tool every day, but here are a few that everyone seems to rave about:
- Prioritize incoming messages - Each message can be flagged and prioritized so you can decide which texts need the fastest response.
- HIPAA consent tool - With the HIPAA consent tool, you can text a patient asking them to reply “consent” to receive personal health information (PHI). Their account is then labeled as HIPAA consented, so you can exchange PHI in the future without worry.
- Message history and accessibility - You can see a full history of your back-and-forth with each patient. No more spending time sifting through separate discussions a patient had with different staff members. On the beach? At the mall? No problem! Conversations can be accessed anywhere through the cloud.
- Sync to the patient database - Providers know instantly which of their existing patients is texting them, or if the message is coming from a potential new patient.
- Two-way texting using your existing number - Patients can text the practice anytime, reducing the number of calls you receive. Even better, SR Conversations works with your existing phone number. No more using that 5-digit number that looks like spam to patients.
Why It's Even Better for Your Patients
All of those reasons SR Conversations is great for your practice carry over to your patients as well.
- Prioritize incoming messages - Patients receive a quick response to high-priority messages and additional follow-up if needed.
- HIPPA consent tool - Patients can ask questions about their health challenges through the quick and private option of texting.
- Message history and accessibility - Because you can access message history on the go, patients can quickly get the answers they need, wherever you may be.
- Sync to the patient database - Existing patients don't have to identify themselves in each conversation. Their name is automatically attached to the text messages they send.
- Two-way texting using your existing number - Patients only need to save a single number on their phone for your practice. They also don't have to wait for you to text them. They can start the conversation themselves.
Click here to learn more about SR Conversations.