The Solutionreach Scholarship
In 2000, Solutionreach introduced the world of healthcare to revolutionary tools which would help healthcare providers across a broad spectrum of specialties to communicate more conveniently and effectively with all their patients. Solutionreach has continued to develop innovative solutions to overcoming the issues inherent in healthcare communications. We are dedicated to reinventing the way providers in the healthcare fields engage with their patients.
Solutionreach has grown into a full cloud-based platform of tools and services for communicating with even hard-to-reach patients all along the continuum of care. Within the platform, healthcare professionals can automate and personalize patient outreach to meet the needs of both their practice and their patients. The platform promotes improved doctor-patient relationships and opens the door for patient-centered care which can lead to improved health outcomes.
We aren't just contributing to the success of one person
We believe in in the ripple effect: that by helping the right person, we can extend the reach to many others in the community. Our goals for improving health care involve increasing patient education through technology. The Solutionreach scholarship gives students the opportunity to benefit their education while helping us to share the message of the value of patient relationship management.
- The concept for your essays should discuss the advantages to providers and patients of an innovative patient relationship management strategy as supported by the cloud-based platform offered by Solutionreach and how they improve provider/patient relationships. Refer to the Solutionreach website for more information – www.solutionreach.com.
- Essays should be written following APA formatting and citations. Essays will be judged based upon content, originality, and structure. More information on APA style can be found here: http://www.apastyle.org/
How to Apply
The application process involves completing the following:
- Complete a copy of the Content Contribution Agreement.
- Provide a brief bio introducing the applicant and including the name of the applicant’s school and expected graduation date. This bio may include any additional information the applicant wishes to share such as why they are applying for the scholarship, their major, etc.
- Send the essay, completed Content Contribution Agreement, and brief bio in .docx or PDF format to email@example.com.
- Students under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian sign the Content Contribution Agreement.
- Failure to abide by these guidelines or to provide all the requested materials will result in the essay being disqualified.
- The Solutionreach scholarship is awarded only to one winner. Past scholarship recipients are not eligible to enter in the future.
- The deadline for winter scholarship will be August 7th, 2016. The deadline for the spring scholarship will be December 4, 2016. All submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the day specified.