Thinking patient texting is just for younger generations? Think again. Learn why older patients, including Baby Boomers, use and value the ability to get and send text messages to their healthcare practices.
The takeaways from this white paper shed greater light on how:
- Your patients’ communication preferences have evolved in recent years
- Most patients want the ease and convenience of text messaging
- You can more effectively and efficiently connect with patients via texting
- Help your staff build stronger patient relationships to improve outcomes and boost retention
- Get more loyal patients and boost appointment volumes via text messages
So, what are you waiting for? Download this white paper to glean tips and best practices on leveraging texting for elevated patient-provider communication at your practice. Make texting a key part of your patient communication strategy to help you reduce missed appointments, book more visits, and boost revenue to grow your business.