In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by ...
- Adding new survey banner options and updating the "Take The Survey" button.
- Fixing a bug that was causing Intake packets to be removed from pre-visit instructions.
- Removing PatientReach items from the platform.
Update the survey banner and 'Take The Survey' button
We updated the banner and “Take The Survey” button for the post-appointment survey to be more relevant and stylish for 2022.
What you need to know:
- All new subscribers will have the new survey banner as the default.
- We’ve added additional new banner image options to the image library that clients can use to update their survey messages.
- A new “Take The Survey” button has replaced the old “Take The Survey” link for everyone.
- The new banner will be included on the survey invitation and the survey introduction.
New Thank You Images
SR Intake packet removed from pre-visit instructions without warning
We had a bug when the customer changed the contents in an SR Intake packet, the link in pre-visit instructions was removed without warning. This has been fixed and the link will no longer disappear.
Removed PatientReach and Testimonial references from Enterprise newsletter tokens
We removed the PatientReach and Testimonials tokens from messages that are sent out from Enterprise newsletters.
Removed PatientReach Report
We removed the "PatientReach Users" Report in the Platform.
Removed PatientReach Mobile from Platform
We removed the PatientReach mobile tab from the Platform because we no longer support the app and it is no longer available for download.