SUMMARYIn this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Creating a report for Practice Select customers to identify practices that are not responsive to inbound SR Conversation text messages.
- Updating the warning message when sending SR Intake invitations through SR Conversations.
- Improving Consent responses by treating them like a new message as they come in so a practice can more easily pick up the conversation with patients.
Practice Select: SR Conversations Usage Report
Practice Select customers are now able to generate a report to track which offices are not responding to SR Conversation messages from patients. This is a critical component that will enable them to create and scale a consistent patient experience across locations.
To access the report go to the Practice Select page and click on ‘Reports’ on the left navigation bar. From the ‘Reports’ page select the blue “Request Report’ either in the center of the page or upper right hand corner. This will trigger a popup screen listing all the potential Practice Select reports. Scroll to the new report SR Conversations Usage.
What you need to know...
- Report Name: SR Conversations Usage
- Report Short Description: A report of Practices’ unread and unanswered messages by day.
- Practice Select users can enter a date range to run the report
- The report will include all practices that have unread messages
- Offices will be listed in order by the highest number of unread messages to lowest. (In other words, the office with the most unread messages will be listed at the top of the report.)
- In addition to unread messages, this report will also include offices that do not have SR Conversations activated.
- Report columns included:
- Practice Name
- Unread (Number of Unread Threads)
- Unanswered (Number of Devices with the Last Message as Inbound)
- Note: If a thread is manually marked as unread, it will be counted as unread. Also, a confirmation text from patients that do not require a text response will be included in this report.
SR Intake: Update the warning message when sending through SR Conversations
In order to send an intake form to patients from SR Conversations, the Patient Profile must include the patient’s date of birth and home address. If the information is missing or incomplete, a warning in the form of a red triangle displays on the screen. The message has been updated to:
“Date of birth and address are required for the patient to verify their identity when completing an intake form. The phone number must also be enabled for all patients attached to it or the message cannot send."
- Helpful community articles:
SR Conversations: Send a “New Message” notification in SRC when patients sends “Consent”
SR Conversations HIPAA consent responses are now treated like new messages, making it easier for practice staff to continue the conversation with the patient. When a patient responds to a HIPAA consent request, offices now get a notification of a new message, the message thread does not auto-archive, and the “HIPAA Consent” check now automatically populates. This simple but impactful enhancement allows staff to personalize the patient experience and ease their workflow.
Helpful community article(s)