In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Updating the system messages modal in SR Conversations
- Adding the ability to block/unblock phone numbers from within SR Conversations
SR Conversations: System messages updates
SR Conversations users can quickly populate a text message using Quick Messages. Quick Messages are simply text templates and consist of system messages and custom messages. System messages generate important links for activities like gaining HIPAA consent, sending Smart Review invitations and etc. The modal that pops up once a system message is selected was updated in order to create a consistent experience. The modal now includes an ‘Insert Message’ button and the ‘Cancel’ button was shifted to the right. The modal was updated for the following system messages:
- Smart Reviews
- Smart Reviews Spanish
- SR Pay
- Telehealth Third-party
- Telehealth Third-party Spanish
- Intake (existing behavior)
SR Conversations: Ability to block phone numbers
On occasion, SR Conversations users need the ability to block inbound text messages that are spam or include abusive messages. Not only is this content distracting, it can also reduce productivity by creating unnecessary notifications for staff to respond to messages. Users are now able to block and unblock phone numbers from within SR Conversations. Simply click on the phone number to access the patient page. From the patient page, click on the ‘Block this Number’ button. Similarly, users can unblock this number by clicking on the phone number and selecting the ‘Unblock this Number’ button.
What you need to know…
- To block/unblock a number click on the patient information section within Conversations and select the action
- The phone number remains searchable in SR Conversations; however, no new messages or notifications will appear for the number
- In SR Conversations an icon and banner will be displayed on devices that are blocked
- If the number is unblocked the message history will appear, including messages that were received after being blocked
- If the number is to receive outbound system messages, the patient will continue to receive these important messages
- If the number sends back trigger words (confirmation, opt-out, etc. we will continue to process them)
- Messages sent/received before blocking will still be displayed when the thread is selected.
- An informational message was added to the patient page along with a section for numbers blocked in SR Conversations:
None this week.