In this release we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Removing a checkbox from Message Delivery Restrictions
- Adding a validation rule to the signature field on intake forms
- Fixing an email token that should open a customer’s website when clicked
Platform: Remove checkbox and set default to 8am on "don't send messages before" feature
Some customers were confused by the checkbox next to the “Do not send messages before” section of the Message Delivery Restrictions, thinking that if the box was not checked, messages would be sent before the time selected in the dropdown menu. The TCPA does not allow us to start sending messages until 8:00 AM in the timezone of the practice, so in order to improve clarity of this feature, the checkbox has been removed.
What you need to know:
- For new customers, the dropdown defaults to 8:00 AM
- For existing customers, the dropdown defaults to 8:00 AM unless they have selected a different time
- Customers who have selected an option other than 8:00 AM will be unaffected
- This update will also affect the Patient Message Settings (used for creating custom appointment reminder settings on an individual basis)
SR Intake: Validation for signatures
A validation rule has been added to the signature field for Additional Forms so that it requires at least two characters to sign the agreement. If the field is left blank, a warning message indicates that the signature needs to be completed to continue.
Platform: Recall $WEBSITE$ token links broken for many offices
The $WEBSITE$ token, which should open a customer’s website when clicked, was not working in many recall emails and clicking the link led to a 404 error. This has been fixed and the token now connects the patient to the practice website correctly for all accounts.