SUMMARYIn this week's release we've improved the customer experience by making the SR Conversation website widget beta product available to a wider customer base.
SR Conversation Website Widget - Beta Expanded
The SR Conversations website widget beta product has been running strong and the product is working well. However, we have identified a couple of enhancements to make before declaring the beta program over. Because the product is working so well, we have decided to make the beta product available to a wider customer base. The widget is now available to those customers in the United States who are not on the Practice Select platform. This generally includes those customers with 50+ providers and at multiple locations. Please note: We are still able to manually activate the widget for clients that fall under these categories; however, please be aware that only one office number is supported in the widget, so multiple locations sharing one website won’t have the optimal experience.
The SR Conversations website widget allows visitors to initiate a text directly with your practice by clicking a website widget icon in the bottom right corner. Visitors are prompted to enter a mobile number and to include a message. The message is then delivered to the practice's SR Conversations account. Once the office responds, the patient will receive the message in their text message inbox on their mobile device.
We are confident the SR Conversations website widget will help drive new patient acquisition and increase patient satisfaction by lowering communication barriers between patients and your practice.
What you need to know...
- To activate, go to the Conversations Settings page to collect the code snippet.
- Personalize the experience by entering text in the prompt box provided.
- Copy and paste the code snippet to your website code.
- Numbers matching an existing number will bring up the SR Conversations message history within SR Conversations.
- A website widget alert displays next to the phone number within SR Conversations to indicate which messages originated from the widget.
- The message "This was submitted via the website widget. Please verify this request with the patient before making any changes." is displayed when hovering over the website widget alert in SR Conversations.
- The personalized prompt message can be updated at any time
- The website widget is mobile friendly/responsive
- Only one office number is supported per widget
No bug fixes this week.