In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Providing a Spanish invite when sending bulk intake requests
- Offering a "no provider preference only" option for SR Schedule appointment types
SR Intake: Provide a Spanish invite on bulk send
SR Intake customers would like the ability to send intake invitations to Spanish-speaking patients in their native language. This improves the patient experience by providing them with messaging they can understand and will allow them to complete their packets with more success and accuracy.
What you need to know:
- The email subject line for both English and Spanish templates has been updated to send the patient-facing name instead of using the words for paperwork
- The layout of the bulk send modal has been updated
Customers now have the option to select from Spanish or English when sending an intake request
- The “English” option is selected by default.
- The Spanish text message reads: "$PATIENT_FIRSTNAME$, favor de completar este $PACKET$ antes de su cita, dando click en $INTAKE_LINK$. $PRACTICE$ $PHONE$ $OPT_OUT$"
- The Spanish email message reads: "Estimado $PATIENT_FIRSTNAME$, Gracias por agendar su cita con $PRACTICE$. Favor de completar este $PACKET$ antes de asistir a su cita. Haciendo click en el botón de abajo: [button] No te preocupes...Es privado y seguro. Al completar estos formularios en línea, ahorrará tiempo en la sala de espera, reduciendo la propagación de gérmenes(no más hojas ni plumas). ¡ Esperamos verte pronto !Atentamente, $PRACTICE$”
SR Schedule: Offer "no provider preference only" option for appointment types
SR Schedule customers have requested the ability to prevent patients from selecting specific providers for appointment types such as COVID and flu vaccinations. This allows them to more quickly fill their schedule with these appointment types and helps prevent patients from becoming confused about which provider they should see. This new feature is called “Provider Options” and is disabled by default. When enabled, patients will not be able to select a provider when requesting an appointment.