In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Allowing customers to now send more than one packet per appointment
- Extending the timeframe in which customers can remove reviews from the microsite
- Updating the “Add To Calendar” link in appointment reminders to a more secure protocol
SR Intake: Allow more than one packet to be sent per appointment
Users can now send more than one Intake packet from the Schedule page, Patient Profile, and Action List. This allows them to manually send multiple intake packets to patients for a single appointment. For example, they can send a new or returning patient packet prior to the appointment day as well as a COVID screener on the day of the appointment.
What you should know?
- All sent packets associated with an appointment will appear in the Action List, Patient Profile, and Schedule page
- The status section will include names of packets that have been sent
- All packets will show a status that correlates with that packet
Platform: Extend the amount of time a customer can remove a microsite review from 7 days to 90 days
Customers are extremely busy and can’t always stay on top of the reviews coming in via post-appointment surveys. Because of this, they want the ability to remove reviews left on the microsite for a longer period of time than 7 days. With this update, if a negative or inaccurate review is received, customers can take action to remove it.
Platform: Appointment Reminders - Update "Add to Calendar" link from http to https
The "Add to Calendar" button on appointment reminder emails has been updated to use the HTTPS protocol, which provides a secure method of transferring data from the reminder to a patient’s Google Calendar.