In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Improving the user navigation experience with some final touches
- Fixing a bug that allowed patients to bypass required intake information
- Fixing a bug that prevented SR Reputation Engine from loading correctly
Platform: Navigation Optimization - Update Left Navigation Order
Additional updates have been made to the left navigation to improve and modernize the user experience. (This is the LAST major change to the navigation - celebrate!!)
What you need to know:
- The dropdown style has been changed so that menus expand to the right
- All add-on products are now displayed with a new color behind them
- Reports have been moved under Manage Account
- Today's Schedule has been changed to Appointments
- The 'Reports' section in Location Hub is the new color
- Updated the Top Nav "Help Center" to say "Need Help?"
- Updated the first menu item in this section from "Need Help" to "Help Center"
- This will provide the same experience when users click on Help Center in either navigation bar
- Adding a link to the community and adding a Logout option to the lower-left corner of the navigation menu
SR Intake: Patients bypassed the Required field without any details
A bug was identified that allowed patients to bypass the "Last four of SSN of Insured" field on intake forms without providing any info, even when required. This has been fixed.
SR Smart Reviews: Reputation Engine dashboard failure to load
A bug was preventing SR Reputation Engine from fully loading in the platform for some customers. This has been fixed.