In this release, we’ve focused on improving the customer experience by…
- Updating Recall templates to a more modern design
- Updating SR Intake forms and questionnaires pages to be more consistent
- Increased the SRC-HIPAA Consent Request Triggers
- Send an auto-response to messages sent via the Conversations Website Widget
SR Platform: Update Recall Email Templates
The recall templates have been updated to a more modern design.
- New Recall Banners
- New Signature Format
- Font updates
- ‘Schedule Appointment’ button is now at the center of the page.
- The old green signature line was removed.
- We’ve also improved alignment, spacing and padding overall.
The Old Design:
The Updated Design:
SR Intake: Update Questionnaire and Additional Forms to be Consistent
Over the last couple of months we’ve released several SR Intake improvements. With this release, we’ve gone through and made minor updates so that the user interface and user experience is more consistent between the Intake pages: Packets, Additional Forms, and Questionnaires.
What you need to know...
- The updated "date" now displays in the subscriber's timezone
- Only the date the form or questionnaire was last updated displays (instead of date and time)
- The delete button only displays when forms are selected
- On the Additional Forms page, the 'Draft' section has been changed to 'Draft Forms'
- Font sizes and types have been made consistent across forms and questionnaires.
- The ‘Activate Draft Questionnaire Confirmation’ has been moved to the top of the page to be more relevant to the save button.
- The Packets list style has also been updated to match Questionnaires and Forms.
- The following legal disclaimer when copying system templates now displays for questionnaires (already showing for forms): The questionnaires provided here are general templates for you to use. Please note that State, provincial, or local laws, as well as your professional organization guidelines, may require these forms to contain different or additional information. It is your responsibility to ensure your questionnaires comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Increased the SRC-HIPAA Consent Request Triggers
When a patient responds with consent to HIPAA related messages we need to recognize the consent and mark them accordingly.
- HIPAA Consent flag within Conversations is triggered by the following:
- Consent (is not case sensitive)
- Consent followed by any punctuation or a space
- Responses with yes and consent with or without punctuation; includes: Yes, I consent or Yes, I consent. or Yes I consent or Yes I consent. I consent or etc.
- Responses with no or do not will NOT be accepted as consent; examples "No consent" or "no I don't give consent" or "I do not consent" or "No, I don't"
- important: consent keyword phrasing still needs to contain 'consent' keyword. Consent responses starting with an affirmative should notconfirm appointments, and confirmations should not trigger hipaa consent (confirmation looks at most recent outbound message, hipaa consent will look at the last 5 outbound messages)
- expanded acceptable cases:
- yes i consent
- yes, i consent
- yes. consent
- i consent
- si consent
- yeah I consent
- yes i consent and you are welcome
- oui, consent
Conversations Website Widget: Auto-Response Message
When a patient or prospect sends a message to the practice from the website widget, the office has the option to send an auto-response to the patient.
- This feature is defaulted to off and can be turned on/off by the practice
- The default auto-response is "Your message sent via our website has been received. We will respond as soon as possible."
- If on, the office will still receive a new message with an unread notification
- This is customizable in the SR Conversations Settings